A Scottish Designer, Illustrator + Visual Explorer
Hello, my name is Louise Kirby.
Adventures with my brushes through a world full of colour, shapes and marks. I’m a Scottish designer, illustrator and visual explorer.
I am inspired by journeys, ingredients, country life and patterns in the landscape. My decorative style retains the hand drawn qualities adding value and uniqueness.
I specialise in capturing the magic and passion, responding to projects, place and commissions.
My artworks can be applied to all types of markets: Gift, Paper Products, Editorial, Wall Décor, Fashion + Interior Fabrics, Advertising, Wall Hanging or Murals. If it requires an artwork then I’m the person to design it.
I get to the heart of client’s needs by listening to, and discussing the brief, allowing me to visualise and create delightful designs. I have 16 years design experience. I graduated from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in 1999 with a Bdes Hons Degree in Printed Textiles Design.
If you would like to know more about what I can do for you, or if you would like to collaborate, commission or licence my artwork please get in touch.
Designs clients: Etro, John Kaldor Fabricmakers Ltd, Debenhams, East, Talbots, Echo, Royal Academy of Arts, Anthropologie, Nougat, David Lee Design Ltd, Dundee Independent Advocacy Support, Flora Gardening, Forbes of Kingennie, Angus Council Schools & Learning, Sunflower Rooms and Creative Dundee.
What I offer
- Provide freelance design services creating bespoke designs for products and services – the possibilities are endless!
- Artwork or collections of designs available for licence.
- Bespoke design commissions.
- Murals and artworks and for interior spaces.
- Hand drawn illustrations.
- Coherent collections of designs for various applications.
Benefits of working with me
- One to one design service, that listens, discusses, researches, develops the seed of an idea into reality.
- Passionate about creating high quality artworks that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Enhance spaces, products and brands adding value and creativity.
- My creativity, passion, reliability and desire to fulfil client’s needs make a great working partnership.
- Friendly, approachable, positive, reliable, practical and easy to work with.
You can view Louise’s CV here.